Dallas Business-Related Immigration Lawyers
Globalization has played a major role in the economic forces both within and outside of the United States in recent decades. As a large part of international commerce, the exchange of knowledge and technology includes movement of workers between countries. President Obama spoke of the need to "attract the highly skilled entrepreneurs and engineers that will help create jobs and grow our economy" during his State of the Union speech in February, 2013. These sentiments are echoed by employers throughout Texas and out of state.
In our law offices in Dallas, Texas, we are hard at work every day, facilitating both short-term and permanent business-related immigration. Both U.S. employers and workers from other countries rely on Miley & Brown, P.C., for advice and assistance regarding a wide range of work-related immigration needs, including:
- Temporary employment visas such as:
- E-1 and E-2 visas for treaty traders and treaty investors. These visas are for skilled workers in supervisory or executive capacities, or those who possess highly specialized skills. Treaty investors often immigrate with E-2 visas to develop and direct enterprises.
- H1-B visas for workers in specialty occupations.
- L1-A and L1-B visas for managers, executives and specialized knowledge personnel.
- O-1 visas for workers of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics.
- R-1 visas for religious workers
- Employment-based green cards for:
At Miley & Brown, P.C., in Dallas, our immigration attorneys understand how important business-related immigration is to many American employers and employees from other countries.
Contact a Texas Business Immigration Attorney
Working with a skilled, experienced immigration lawyer can prevent mistakes and delays as you seek a work-related visa or an employee green card. Contact us to learn how one of our Dallas business-related immigration attorneys can facilitate your visa application process.